Ardour2 in feature freeze

Ardour2 has entired feature freeze in preperation for a stable Ardour-2.0 release. All commits to the main trunk are for bug fixes only (except for one or two works in progress which were given special exceptions).

This is exciting. We’re on the home stretch for a 2.0 release now.

It’s pretty exciting! I think we can expect alot from the 2.0 version. Might we have a sneak preview? :slight_smile: This could help polish it a little bit. Feedback from anticipating users could contribute a whole deal to the success of your newest release. It can also calm the jittery nerves of your most impatient avid users :slight_smile: COngratulations on the completion of Ardour 2.0! More releases to come!

Thanks for all of your hard work…

tim gorman
it director
petr-all petroleum
6567 kinne rd dewitt ny 13214

Great news! Do you suggest (For those guys that wants to try it out and give feedback) to grab the last svn code or maybe you prefer to give them a preliminary tarball to test out?

Great work! Thank you!

I like the new logo, too it. Hopefully that will make it into the release!

Excuse me for being silly, but there is a slight deja-vu (for old farts like me):

http://images.google.com/images?q=JAWS%20movie%20poster

We’ll be releasing an Ardour-beta3 tarball soon.

This week I’m your straight reporter bringing you news of of updates, upgrades, and new releases in the world of Linux audio software. Development in this world is continuously productive, so I’ll present only a selection of the Linux sound and music applications and utilities announced in the month of November in the year 2008.

seo analysis report

www.google.com

Ardour is a hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation application. It runs on Linux and Mac OS X.[3] Its primary author is Paul Davis, who is also responsible for the JACK Audio Connection Kit. Ardour’s intention is to provide digital audio workstation software suitable for professional use.

5 online fax service

There’s a good article and plenty of links at the Ardour website which includes recommendations for good effects plugins for linux.

credit protection reviews

i thought garageband accepted mmc. MIDI Patchbay seems like the way to go but i dont see a virtual input to gb. i’ll keep working with it tho - probably missed something obvious.
Regards,
Thomos - anti aging

Ardour is a digital audio workstation. You can use it to record

شات

شات صوتي

شات سعودي

دردشه صوتيه

شات صوتي

منتديات

دليل دردشات

دردشه صوتيه

Hey! This is great news and something that I was expecting. I would be so nice to get a new Ardour version with lots of new features and fixes. Thanks for the information and please keep us updated as to when Ardour2 will be finally released.

mother son wedding songs | beach wedding favors

Ardour capabilities include: multichannel recording, non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, full automation support, a powerful mixer, unlimited tracks/busses/plugins, timecode synchronization, and hardware control from surfaces like the Mackie Control Universal. If you’ve been looking for a tool similar to ProTools, Nuendo, Pyramix, or Sequoia, you might have found it.

aion powerleveling

Ardour is a digital audio workstation. You can use it to record, edit and mix multi-track audio. Capabilities include: multichannel recording, non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, full automation support, a powerful mixer, unlimited tracks/busses/plugins, timecode synchronization, and hardware control from surfaces like the Mackie Control Universal.

time capsules

the newer version of the workstation is really good and the mixing and editing is a highlight.
regards,
kamas - acai berry

We’ve done away with the seperate hierarchy Ardour maintained for soundfiles. Now, it just uses the filesystem. As part of the gtk2 port, it uses the new file dialog, and it looks great. The new Sfdb dialog has more options on how to import/embed the soundfile. It still has custom metadata fields for adding your own info to each file, of course.

mens dog tags

The second of a 13-part series created by Tony Whitmore detailing how to mix a podcast in Ardour on Ubuntu. It was created initially so that members of the Ubuntu UK LoCo team could take part in the Ubuntu UK Podcast. However it was decided to release them because they may be useful to other podcasters, or those wishing to learn more about mixing in Ardour.

identity theft comparisons

I think we can expect alot from the 2.0 version. Might we have a sneak preview? :slight_smile: This could help polish it a little bit. Feedback from anticipating users could contribute a whole deal to the success of your newest release.

Research Papers

This includes the importance of human rationality, individual property rights, free markets, natural rights, the protection of civil liberties, constitutional limitation of government, and individual freedom

Business Travel