ardour2 beta 8 won't load on OS X 10.4.7

The console gives the following error when I try and run ardour2:

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/liblo.0.dylib
Referenced from: /Applications/Audio/Ardour2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/libardour.dylib
Reason: image not found
Nov 13 11:11:55 ********-computer crashdump[392]: ardour crashed
Nov 13 11:11:55 -computer crashdump[392]: crash report written to: /Users//Library/Logs/CrashReporter/ardour.crash.log

and the last section of the file referred to at the end reads thus:

Host Name: *******-computer
Date/Time: 2006-11-13 11:11:55.543 +0000
OS Version: 10.4.7 (Build 8J2135)
Report Version: 4

Command: ardour
Path: /Applications/Audio/Ardour2.app/Contents/Resources/bin/ardour
Parent: Ardour2 [361]

Version: ??? (389)

PID: 362
Thread: Unknown

Link (dyld) error:

Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/liblo.0.dylib
Referenced from: /Applications/Audio/Ardour2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/libardour.dylib
Reason: image not found

Am I doing something wrong here?

I’ve downloaded liblo and I’m now downloading Xcode to compile it and see if that solves anything.

It’ll be fixed in a release tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks! It loads fine now, although I haven’t had time to actually use it yet.

hi,
i was really impressed with v0.99, so i’m extremely curious about v2. unfortunately the osx release of last beta just doesn’t work for me - it just runs x11 and nothing happens, ardour icon disappears from the dock. (ppc g4, osx10.4.7, last jackosx). after going through the posts on this topic i still don’t know what’s wrong, being everything else than a coder (have virtually no experience with compiling/buildig, with unix terminal etc. - in fact i’m not interested in computers at all, i use them as a tool. trying to compile some linux libraries would take me whole day or more…).
could somebody explain to me how to run last beta? is there any simple way? or is it better to wait for next release?
thanks