Ardour T-Shirts now available

(Paul Davis) #1

Thanks to the fantastic work of Thorsten Wilms on the new Ardour icon, we now now have Ardour T-Shirts available via the custom T-shirt store Zazzle.

The designs are still customizable by anyone who wants to buy one - you can change fabric colors, resize the image, add text and so on. Basic white t-shirts start at US$14.95 plus shipping. There are currently two base designs, one with a blue logo and the other with red.

Note that the red shirt has a reduced sized logo - some people have noted they prefer the way this turns out. You can alter the size yourself if you want to play with this.

(Porl42) #2

sorry to dig up an old thread, but do any of the proceeds of this shirt go to paul and co? if so i will definitely order one from there. if not, then my father actually runs a small printing company and i’ll get him to make me one so i can wear the logo with pride without having to order from overseas (i’m in australia). plus, i’m thinking of making it on a normal shirt rather than a tshirt, might look shmick :slight_smile:

porl

ps. if the proceeds don’t already go to the ardour devs, then maybe i can convince him to do some up for sale (providing no one has an issue with it obviously) and offer my ‘finders commission’ up as a donation to the ardour project.

edit: shit, i thought this was a forum post. i doubt anyone will read this now as it is probably buried way down in the blog’s archive. i’ll post again in the forum.

(R31joel) #3

Re: porl’s edit, I found the zazzle.com.au site and wasn’t sure if they were legit tee’s, so a searched the forum for “t-shirt”

so. old post still Very useful, Thanks!
Joel