Ardour for Singing Lessons (isolation)

Hi,
Ardour saved me everyday for 10 days already.
I would like to know if it’s possible to use Ardour with Jack as a source for singing lessons, let me explain.
I have singing lessons cancelled because of the virus.
My teacher can do remote sessions.
Me and my teacher are isolated, for weeks, so I would like to use Ardour via Jitsi Meet through the web browser (Firefox), so she can hear both my microphone source and the Ardour output through her browser via a visioconference. My FF uses PulseAudio I guess, as I’m running UbuntuStudio here.
It may be more a Jack routing problem than a Ardour problem, but if anyone here already solved that situation, I’d like to hear about the solution. Thank you all.

Ardour doesn’t play a role in this. If you’re only goal is to route your mic signal to a remote machine, it’s all about JACK & Pulse, not ardour at all. Just have Jitsi use your microphone …

what am I missing? Why would there be any ardour output?

I use jitsi with guitar students, and if it’s good to see them (hand positions, etc…), the sound quality is very low (i use usb-soundcard + microphone but students plays with phone or laptop gears). @CrippleMonkey, sharing ardour’s session in a cloud could be a good solution for you if you have decent equipment, your teacher can listen with better quality your work. But not ‘live’.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.