Ardour crash after configurate with JACK

Hello! Help me, please.
When I create a new session, ardour sends me to the configuration screen, where I need to choose the right sound system. I select “JACK” and click “Apply”. But ardour brakes for a while, and then crashes. What to do in this situation?

P.S. Ubuntu 14.04, Mate DE.

Sorry for my bad english…

First question, what version of Ardour? Second question what version of Jack? Third question is there any console output when it crashes?

Seablade

Ardour 4.6, JACK 2:1.9.11

bind txt domain [gtk2_ardour4] to /usr/share/ardour4/locale
Ardour4.6.0+r14499 (собран, используя 4.6.0+r14499.40, при помощи GCC версии 4.8.4)
ardour: [INFO]: Ваша система сконфигурирована с ограничением Ardour в только 4096 открытых файлов
ardour: [INFO]: Загрузка файла конфигурации /etc/ardour4/system_config
CPU vendor: AuthenticAMD
ardour: [INFO]: CPU brand: AMD Processor model unknown
ardour: [INFO]: Using SSE optimized routines
ardour: [INFO]: Загрузка файла конфигурации UI по умолчанию /etc/ardour4/default_ui_config
ardour: [INFO]: Загрузка файла пользовательской конфигурации UI /home/alex/.config/ardour4/ui_config
/home/alex/.gtkrc-2.0:8: Не удалось найти подключаемый файл: «.themes/nautilus/nautilus.rc»
ardour: [INFO]: Загружается файл /etc/ardour4/dark.colors с описанием цветовой схемы
/home/alex/.gtkrc-2.0:8: Не удалось найти подключаемый файл: «.themes/nautilus/nautilus.rc»
ardour: [INFO]: Loading ui configuration file /etc/ardour4/clearlooks.rc
ardour: [INFO]: Loading ui configuration file /etc/ardour4/clearlooks.rc
Found nothing along /home/alex/.config/ardour4/templates:/usr/share/ardour4/templates
run dialog
no more csLADSPA plugins
lo server running on 19031
*** Error in `/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ardour4/ardour-4.6.0+r14499’: double free or corruption (!prev): 0x00000000052f8410 ***
Аварийный останов (сделан дамп памяти)

Fri Jan 22 23:57:40 2016: New client ‘ardour’ with PID 8917
Fri Jan 22 23:57:40 2016: ERROR: JackEngine::XRun: client = ardour was not finished, state = Triggered
Fri Jan 22 23:57:40 2016: ERROR: JackAudioDriver::ProcessGraphAsyncMaster: Process error
Fri Jan 22 23:57:40 2016: ERROR: JackEngine::XRun: client = ardour was not finished, state = Triggered

Those message meaningless, sorry. This also sounds like a version of Ardour that was NOT obtained from ardour.org. We do not support third party builds, particularly those from Linux distributions. Get Ardour from http://ardour.org/download or the nightly build site http://nightly.ardour.org and test that. We can and will support that version.

Probably the most meaningful of the Russian language messages on stalker_people’s system was:
Ваша система сконфигурирована с ограничением Ardour в только 4096 открытых файлов
“Your system is configured with a restriction in Ardour only 4,096 open files”
… together with…
Не удалось найти подключаемый файл
“Unable to find include file”
Surely this is why JACK crashed the non-standard version of Ardour. By all means get an ardour.org version.

No, neither of those messages have anything to do with the crash.