Ardour 7 - cues recording and crashes

Hi,

First of all I wanted to thank you for this beautiful project. I really love working with Ardour and I can never thank enough the people who made this possible.

I am playing a bit with the cue system, which I really like. While working with cues, there are a few things that I am not sure whether they are simply not working due to a bug or I simply haven’t figured it out yet.

1 When I activate the cues and I set the follow up (for example from a to b) Ardour does the follow-up, but it only activates the first slot on the left-hand side and does not play the others on the side.
I managed to make this work by using the linear mode but unfortunately every time I work on it Ardour crashes.
2 Another things I was trying to do was to record the loops in the edit mode, I can see that it gives you the option to record the track, but I struggle to figure out how to get the signal in the recording.

I know that this is all pretty new, so I am sharing this mostly as feedback, please let me know if anyone has any tip to make this work.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.