Ardour 11.0 released

This page was created by a time-travelling Ardour developer from the year 2037. Since we could not verify the information they left here, we have taken it down.

19 Likes

1.04.20XX
I hope midi and intuitiveā„¢ GUI will be ready in Ardour 11 ā€¦ in the futureā€¦

1 Like

Guess you forgot the premium MIDI support, but thatā€™s probably too basic

super-disappointed that you only give 10% to Microsoft!!

please give them at least -400% or migrate to Amiga.

Hi,
Ardour 11 ??? direct from 9 to 11 ?
I donā€™t understand. The link gets me to ā€œReaper downloadā€ ? Itā€™s not yet 12 in France :wink: ā€¦
My english is really weak, and I could have bad understoud ā€¦
Itā€™s just to satisfy my curiosity, version 9 is largely sufficient for meā€¦
Could You help me, please ?

Thx for Your participation to this wonderful open source world !!!
Stef, (from Mont de Marsan, FRANCE)

April Fools Day here.Be warned donā€™t believe much of what you read today. Lol that had me ready to hit the download buttonā€¦ but Iā€™ll wait till Paul adds the AI that studies you playing then just makes music for youā€¦in your favorite genderā€¦
Maybe next year. :rofl: :star_struck: :crazy_face:

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

I never know what the day is ā€¦

1 Like

Without the computer clock neither would I.

ā€œArdour StyleGuardā€ very much needed in my case :grinning:
Seriously, some points could really make it in version 11. 22 years until version 6, so Ardour 11 might land in 2040.

Poisson dā€™Avril! :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve neural netted the tech support bot several times but am receiving no repliesā€¦

Iā€™m locked out of the app with a message ā€˜Ardour Styleguard: too many infractions, Blues form not supportedā€¦ quitting nowā€™

I donated to the funding pledge to have Paul cryogenically preserved for future updates and purchased the Blues and Americana modules but it still isnā€™t openingā€¦ help!!

4 Likes

Paul,
I just wired you $350.000 but it came back declined and the comment said ā€œNot enough space left on destination account to deposit this amountā€
Can you create some headroom on your account?
Regards
Robert

1 Like

Itā€™s a stunning machine, Iā€™m willing to pay to keep it going. But only if he invites me for a trip.

2 Likes

In France they say it is April Fish day?

This is great and all, but when is Ardour 12.0 going to be released?

1 Like

They say ā€œpoisson dā€™Avrilā€ instead of April Foolā€™s. The origins of the expression are not entirely clear, but one theory is that because 1 April occurs during Lent, it refers to substituting fish for meat. I live with a woman from France (Brittany, actually, she would never refer to herself as French) and I love comparing expressions. For example, in English we say of a spoiled rich person that he was ā€œborn with a silver spoon in his mouth.ā€ In French the equivalent expression translates as ā€œhe farted into silk.ā€

1 Like

Ha! Love it!

ā€œIncluding Van Morrisonā€