Another Year Over (and what have I done) ...

Its hard to keep track of everything that happened to Ardour and to me and my family over the last year, but one thing I do know is that its been a year since I last raced the American Triple T near Portsmouth, OH. This last (US Memorial Day) weekend I returned there for a 3rd time, this time with my wife racing as well. This is a unique event that involves 4 triathlons in 3 days: a very short sprint race on Friday evening, 2 olympic distance races (1500m swim/40km bike/10k run) on Saturday and then a half-iron race (1.2 mile swim/55.5 mile bike/13.1 mile run) on Sunday. Even though Ardour 3.0 is not released yet, I take some comfort from gaining another 7-8 minutes over my time from 2008, and in more difficult conditions.Here’s the annual breakdown:

2007: 26:53 / 2:45:53 / 2:51:56 / 6:17:44 / total: 12:22:27
2008: 25:57 / 2:31:11 / 2:45:20 / 5:56:41 / total: 11:39:08
2009: 25:44 / 2:30:34 / 2:42:41 / 5:52:21 / total: 11:31:20

My wife had a great first time at TTT, though her final run fell apart a bit. She finished in 12:09 total to place 2nd among masters (40+) women, with very little long distance training.

Time now to get back to work on Ardour 3.0 (and the 2.8.1 bugfix release).

Footnote: the following weekend, I followed up the same I did last year - with another half-iron distance race called “Black Bear”. Last year (2008) I got 3rd in age group, and 42nd overall. This year I managed 2nd in age group and 33rd overall, total time of 5:20:18 Your doctor recommends at least a half-iron every weekend …

Good News as always! Congrats and thanks for all your hard work!
Free iPhone or Macbook?

I would love to be in that race and should what speed really is…

locksmith

Wow Paul! That is quite a race! Wish I had that condition…

A tri-guy, eh? I ride the bike… not as fast as I did in my twenties, though…

That’s great Paul. I’m really amazed to hear such story from a very athletic guy like you. You must be very strong to surpass all of those.Congratulations for a job well done.

Virtual assistant training

congratulations :slight_smile: always good to cut off more time.

perhaps those extra 7-8 minutes can now be put to use on ardour… get to work!! haha just kidding

porl

Its primary author is Paul Davis, who is also responsible for the JACK Audio Connection Kit. Ardour’s intention is to provide digital audio workstation software suitable for professional use.

Insurance for dentistry

i’m impressed, love running but could never even imagine doing what you did over 3 days, good luck to you both.

cheers

Well you’ve got be in it to WIN it - right!

Safety Boots

Hey mate! I feel you a better option. Why can’t you try that.
regards,
Buy Essays

I congratulate you both and don’t waste the time. I think you can perform the both simultaneously. Just try it. Thesis Writing
regards,

I wanna appreciate you attempts. A real test of your endurance. Great job and keep it up. I could not make it. Coursework
Thanks for sharing.

I guess you are living a very busy life. And the half-iron race on Sunday…wooff I am tired…really sounds like a hectic schedule. Thanks for sharing your story.
Teeth Whitening

congratulations :slight_smile:
extra 7-8 minutes , it’s a great time.
web design romania | celebrity wallpapers

wow

So you are quite improving… that is really a great difference for someone so quick! karaoke | driveways

Congratulations mate… this shows how hardworking you are,from your busy schedule giving time is really appreciable.
“tax attorney” 20%

Ardour’s recording capabilities are limited only by the hardware it is run on. There are no built in limitations in the software. When recording on top of existing material Ardour can do latency compensation, positioning the recorded material where it was intended to be when recording it.
Sharm El Sheikh holidays

It is really surprising that we have got only one such timing track so synchronized kids designer clothes

It is really surprising that we have got only one such timing track so synchronized kids designer clothes