A few Ardour6 observations

Thanks to all for Version 6.

I just installed it (Ubuntu) and noticed a few things. As I’m a relative novice I thought I’d mention here before reporting bugs, but happy to do that if you advise so.

1. On first display after launching, focus is on the mixer rather than the edit window. This is with mixer detached. It seemed odd when the first thing I did, press = key, had no effect. Hardly a big issue though!

2. When I closed one session and opened a second which had a different sample rate, I got a warning window -

This may be entirely deliberate, I just don’t remember ever seeing it before.

3. I think I reported this next one some time ago, however it’s still happening. That is, the waveform shown is incorrect dep. on the level of zoom (and also I reckon the width of the track). The following show gaps and irregularities appearing on the Talking Drum track (as an example) which come and go as you press - and = keys. E.g. towards the right hand side.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.