A couple of issues in ardour 7.2.0

Hello, I have two problems in Ardor 7.2.0, installed on linux fedora jam 37, KDE Plasma and X11 desktop. The first and most important is that I can’t get the analysis file when exporting audio, Ardour crashes. This is the last message I get when starting Ardour on the command line: /usr/include/c++/12/bits/stl_vector.h:1123: std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::reference std::vector<_Tp, _Alloc>::operator [with _Tp = ARDOUR::PeakData; _Alloc = std::allocatorARDOUR::PeakData; reference = ARDOUR::PeakData&; size_type = long unsigned int]: Assertion ‘__n < this->size()’ failed.

The other minor issue is on startup, the GUI has size scaling issues and the main menu is “invisible”. But when I put the cursor in “that” space the submenus appear. That is solved by going into configuration and changing the theme, everything returns to normal there. But I have to do it every time I start.

Installed from the Fedora repository, or from the ardour.org download? If the former, it is possible the fedora build broke something and you would need to file a bugzilla report with fedora.
If the problem occurs with the binaries from ardour.org then you should file a problem report in the mantis big tracker at ardour.org.

Thanks. In fact is a fedora repository issue indeed : Ardour7.2.0 (built using 7.2 and GCC version 12.2.1 20221121 (Red Hat 12.2.1-4))
I hope more people report this issue.
Thanks again for the guidelines.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.