2 new songs video clips for Elena Dia

Hello you all,

Recorded and mixed with ardour, assisted by a few plugins (Calf for the most part), “maserised” with Jamin. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Elena Dia “Bom é querer bem” : Elena Dia , Bom é querer bem, cover Dolores Duran ( November 2022 ) - YouTube
Elena Dia “Divine” : Elena Dia - Divine ( Devin Townsend cover ), December 2022 - YouTube

The rooms where the sound recordings and the mixing were made are not acoustically treated, we are far from being at the top … I will buy something to make acoustic panels if one day I have the financial means, at the moment it is not possible. (times have been very, very tough financially since 2020…)

Artist website: https://elena.virtual-presence.net

Equipment used :

• a condenser microphone for vocals, (Chinese copy of U87, 70€)
  • a stereo condenser microphone for the guitar, (Superlux E524/D, 120€)
  • a sound card with 4 inputs, (Behringer UMC404HD, 120€)
  • an Asus U36SD laptop with 240GB SSD, 8GB RAM and Ubuntu Studio 22.04.

Videos made with :

• an old digital camera (Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX10V bought 40€ used)
  • my cell phone. (Huawei PSmart 2019)

Video editing made with Kdenlive.

Very very happy with this Ubuntu Studio 22.04 distro, dedicated to multimedia, impeccable! …

Many thanks to the devs and packagers !.. :clap: :heart_eyes:

Happy listening and Happy Holidays! … :tada::crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2::muscle:t2::tada:

Seal20

2 Likes

This is so wonderful, what an exceptional voice.
Don’t worry about gear and acoustic treatment, the music really speaks for itself.
(Just would like to hear a version of the second song with a little less reverb)

Amazing work!

1 Like

Thank you very much Peter for your comment and watching. :hugs: :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

Gosto muito do primeiro, but I’d like it even more if the guitar and the maracas were a bit less up front.
A senhora tem uma voz muita linda, e canta muito bem, but I find the accent more distracting than the reverb in the second one.

But it’s a lovely voice, well captured.

1 Like

Obrigado por ouvir e comentários, vou passar para o artista. :slight_smile:
Tenha um ótimo dia.

1 Like