Ardour 3.3 released

Although the following phase(s) has/have been uttered repeatedly, I have the utmost respect for the financial risks and the personal commitment Paul and other developers are taking into account while working on this project. Furthermore, I have somewhat of a gut feeling that this project is on the verge of getting a pretty successful one, if of course development keeps up.
Because of being in a similar financial position as veda_sticks (and I’m not a programmer), I have been only watching this project develop from a rather remote perspective in curious disbelief, awe and fascination. However, I got admitted to a filmacademy for a masters in film composition last month, so when 3.4 comes out I’ll happily sell my soul to Paypal and increase my student credit a bit. This also means I’ll finally become an ardour user for real and contribute my share of subscription fees and bugreports… . … loove bugreports… and will get through every single one of them… , please piggy don’t cry. This is piggy :8)
Nevertheless, I might get some enthusiasts over there to consider at least a dual boot option for the studios… wish me luck and keep the development rolling.