About sample rate. 44,1 or 48 kHz?

indeed. That reminded me of

I’ve ever since wanted an ultrasonic mic :slight_smile:

:astonished: that’s quite surprising

Thank you all guys. Eventually, I’ve keeped to 44,1 just for saving the maximum of sistem resources. As I’m just a musician sometimes I feel overwhelmed with all these tech stuff. I rather be conservative and do things the way that have worked for me until now.
Thanks folks

That’s very cool :grin:

A very interesting discussion. I’ve had this thread open since it appeared and only now I had time to read it.

I’ve always wondered this myself ,and now I think that in this day and age it is very easy to get diverted away from artistic endeavors because of technology considerations. When people only had limited options they could focus on their particular sensibility. But know we have so many options that we feel that we want to make the perfect technical selection.

What I’ve told myself is that if people were able to make nice sounds in non optimal conditions where the sample rate was probably lower than 44.1 kHz, than this sample rate should do just fine as art is concerned.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.